Bell 412 EP
The Bell 412 EP helicopter offers a high level of safety and trust thanks to its state-of-the-art navigation equipment, which includes automatic pilot and flight director configured to undertake instrument flights (IFR) and night flights.
The Bell 412 EP has an ample cabin with flexible adaptation for multiple missions, with 220 cubic feet of space in the cabin and 28 cubic feet of luggage space. Its practical configuration allows for the transport of passengers, crews, troops, patients, equipment and internal and external cargo. The new design of the main rotor offers a faster speed, minimal vibration and is quieter, in order to ensure passenger comfort. The helicopter can transport up to 13 passengers plus luggage and can carry up to 2,500lbs in external cargo at the height of average sea level. It can be configured rapidly for special operations such as fire extinguishing and medical air evacuations (MEDEVAC) (day and night) It is equipped to undertake off-shore operations with the configuration required by OGP (Oil & Gas Producers) management guidelines.
- Manufacturer: Bell Helicopter Textron, Canada
- Maximum speed: 140 knots
- Average cruising speed: 112 to 122 knots
- Power: Twin Pack, Pratt & Whitney Canada PT6T – 3DF
- Number of passengers: 13
- Crew: Pilot and co-pilot
- Autonomy: 2.5 hours
- Special operations: External cargo hook (long or short line) fire extinguishing (Bambi Bucket) Off-shore operation configuration
- Navigation systems: Avidyne display that integrates: Moving Map, TCAS, TAWS and weather radar, 2 VOR, 1 ADF, 1 DME, 1 GPS, SKYTRAC.
- Operations: VFR and IFR