The Bell 212 is a medium, twin-engine helicopter, used by many countries for its transport capacity, manoeuvrability and low running cost. Its two Pratt & Whitney PT6T-3B engines generate up to 1800 HP with the ability to fly or land with just one motor in the event of an emergency.
The Bell 212 can transport up to 13 passengers (full seating configuration) and has transport configurations for internal and external cargo of up to 2,500lbs. The aircraft’s configuration is adjusted in accordance with the client’s needs and requirements.
The Bell 212 helicopter has earned the trust of companies worldwide. Its prestige has been achieved thanks to its good performance, convenient maintenance and operational flexibility. Its results in seismic operations, fire extinguishing and the transport of passengers and cargo has ensured it is a much sought-after aircraft to meet clients’ needs.
- Manufacturer: Bell Helicopter Textron
- Maximum speed: 125 knots
- Average cruising speed: 100 knots
- Power: Twin Pack 2 Pratt & Whitney Canada PT6T – 3B
- Number of passengers: 13
- Crew: Pilot and co-pilot
- Autonomy: Two hours
- Special operations: External cargo hook (long or short line) fire extinguishing system (Bambi Bucket)
- Navigation systems: ADF, VOR, DME, GPS, SKYTRAC, weather radar
- Operations: Flights in visual conditions and flights in instrument conditions (IFR)